(1) No toxic, formaldehyde free.
(2) Mildew and bacterial resistant. Low absorption of water and wet resistant.
(3) Insects and termite resistant.
(4) Self-extinguishing and safety.
(5) Chemical resistant and non-corroding.
(6) Low thermal conductivity, sound and electric insulation.
(7) Requires no more painting or laminating. Will not rot, crack, or split. Easy care and low-maintenance.
(8) Workability. Easy to work with cutters, nails, screws, planers, glue and heat bending. No special tools or machine are needed when working. Nan Ya ECO Celuka Board is better than wood.